Rural Business Network is a UK-wide community of farming families and rural business owners who want to learn, connect and grow their business.
Supporting your rural business journey
How do we support you?
- We run member-only events, where you will learn from experts on a wide range of subjects from business planning and marketing to regenerative agriculture and tourism trends. Most events are recorded so you can watch them on-demand if you are too busy to attend.
- We send a well-regarded weekly e-Newsletter with updates, industry news and opportunities. Don’t worry, they are short and to the point!
- We provide opportunities to talk to people in a similar situation, at events, in our Facebook Group and in our WhatsApp groups.
- We will connect you to other organisations that can help.
All for just £5+VAT per month.
I would recommend Rural Business Network to anyone, and have done a lot of times! Jo is really good, and the events are useful for someone who needs support.Andrew, Ox Close Farm
Jo is great at filtering through the press releases and new DEFRA, RPA, funding information and presenting it to members in bite-size, easy to follow pieces…. so we don’t have to wade through it all. Thats’ a great service.Sue, Cowley House Farm
Frequently asked questions
Why should I join Rural Business Network?
So you can find the answers and opportunities to help you start and grow your business. We know how difficult it is to farm, bring up a family and start a new project. We are a community of like-minded people. We are informal, friendly and want you to succeed.
What’s does membership include?
Your membership includes:
- Online Events
- Weekly e-Newsletter
- Members-only Facebook group
- WhatsApp groups
- Dedicated contact for questions
What if I’m too busy to attend online events?
Most of our online events are recorded which means you can watch them when time allows. The weekly e-newsletter will keep you informed of the latest news and opportunities and the Facebook and WhatsApp groups are available when you need them.
How much is it to join?
It is £5+VAT per month or £55+VAT for 12 months. Membership is a legitimate business expense so it can go against tax!
How do I pay?
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, but we hope you won’t! You can cancel really easily from inside your membership dashboard or by emailing Jo. We are unable to refund unused membership.
How are you funded?
We are funded by membership subscriptions and event sponsors. Our founder Jo is passionate about supporting your business journey because she couldn’t find the support to grow her business when she needed it most. As our community grows and income allows a profit, that profit will be ploughed back into the network for the benefit of members.