Date(s) - 30/09/2021
Do you need help to nail your business plan?
A business plan describes your business and projects 3-5 years ahead. It should include your:
- sales forecast
- cash flow forecast
Goal setting is key. On Thursday 30th September members have the opportunity to book a 30-minute slot with founder Jo Martin to set some goals.
Join Rural Business Network now to access ‘Goal setting – September 2021’.
Our vision is an independent community of support, guiding farmers and rural entrepreneurs throughout their business journey. We do this by:
- Network – connecting you to a supportive network of like-minded people
- Events – speacilising in expert-led events where you can gain the knowledge and find the answers you need
- Training – we will soon be offering training courses to further develop your skills
- Whole of UK – our network is nationwide which means you will gain a wide perspective of ideas and support
- Open-minded – our team and members are approachable and supportive, making it a safe place to explore your ideas
- Refer – we will happily refer you to other organisations that can help you on your journey
- Knowledge – we are always learning and share this with our members through our weekly e-Newsletter and Facebook group.
Membership starts from £5+VAT per month. Join Rural Business Network now.