Date(s) - 07/02/2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Are you relying too much on one channel to make sales? Are you struggling to get your business found online?
Optimising your business with a visibility strategy will help your ideal client find you instead of your search competition. When your ideal client takes to a search engine or a social media platform to look for the solution you offer, they have made the decision to buy. That is why search traffic is so profitable to your business.
By attending ‘How to get your website found (SEO for beginners)’ you will learn:
- Tips on how to create a visibility strategy to ensure you are found
- Tips on how to identify and validate your ideal client
- Tips on how to optimise your social media accounts for search
- Tips on how to optimise your website for search traffic
- Tips on how to write SEO optimised content to ensure consistent visibility
‘How to get your website found (SEO for beginners)’ is being delivered by SEO expert Andrea Rainsford. Andrea had an extensive career in the corporate world, working as a Business Development Manager for GVA Grimley, Ernst & Young and Eversheds. A career change beckoned and in 2009, Andrea graduated with a HND in Applied Computing followed by a BSc in Computing Science. Followed by a need to help and guide small businesses and SEO Angel was born in 2014. SEO Angel aims to de-mystify SEO, to help small and micro businesses with their visibility and watch them thrive! Simple.
Rural Business Network – supporting your rural business journey
We are a UK-wide community of farming families and rural business owners who want to learn, connect and grow our businesses.
How do we support you?
- We run online events, where you will learn from experts on a wide range of subjects from business planning and marketing to regenerative agriculture and tourism trends. Most events are recorded so you can watch them on-demand if you are too busy to attend.
- We send a well-regarded weekly e-Newsletter with updates, industry news and opportunities. Don’t worry, they are short and to the point!
- We provide opportunities to talk to people in a similar situation, at events, in our Facebook Group and in our WhatsApp groups.
- We will connect you to other organisations that can help.
12 months membership is just £66 (inc. VAT). Join us now.
Register for ‘How to get your website found (SEO for beginners)’ now.
Bookings are closed for this event.