Date(s) - 22/09/2021
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
We are thrilled that Karin Hayhow, 4th generation farmer and Marketing Director of the well-known family-run business Mackie’s of Scotland will share her story at this member-only online event on Wednesday 22nd September at 7.30pm.
Farming on a 1600 acre, 280 head dairy farm in Westertown, Aberdeenshire, the family began making ice cream in 1986. They have since launched over 220 products, made over 1000 flavours, made countless mistakes and had many good parties – a combination which provides them with lots of fond memories!
Mackie’s of Scotland’s mission is to become a trusted global brand from the greenest company in Britain created by people having fun!
Find out more about how they might just succeed in that mission – thanks to a unique mix of family and people, the farm, cows and lessons learned along the way.
Join Rural Business Network now to access ‘Mackie’s of Scotland – our story so far’.
Our vision is an independent community of support, guiding farmers and rural entrepreneurs throughout their business journey. We do this by:
- Network – connecting you to a supportive network of experts and like-minded people
- Events – speacilising in expert-led events where you can gain knowledge and find the answers you need
- Training – offering training courses to further develop your knowledge
- Whole of UK – our network is nationwide which means you will gain a wide perspective of ideas and support
- Open-minded – our team and members are approachable and supportive, making it a safe place to explore your ideas
- Refer – we will happily refer you to other organisations that can help you on your journey
- Knowledge – ultimately, we supply knowledge. We are always learning and that excites us!
Membership starts from £5+VAT per month. Join Rural Business Network now.