Date(s) - 06/01/2022
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Marketing is such a vast subject it’s no wonder we lose our focus. If you are looking for new ideas, a clearer direction and the opportunity to talk to like-minded people, our Marketing Discussion Group is for you. By committing to meeting 3 times, you will:
- Gain ideas and tips to market your products
- Set an achievable goal and be held to account
- Connect with like-minded people
Our first cohort will meet on:
- Thursday 6th January, 9.30am – 11am
- Thursday 3rd February, 9.30am – 11am
- Thursday 3d March, 9.30am – 11am
Places are strictly limited to 8 so join Rural Business Network now to reserve yours.
Rural Business Network – supporting your rural business journey
We are a UK-wide community of farming families and rural business owners who want to learn, connect and grow our businesses.
How do we support you?
- We run online events, where you will learn from experts on a wide range of subjects from business planning and marketing to regenerative agriculture and tourism trends. Most events are recorded so you can watch them on-demand if you are too busy to attend.
- We send a well-regarded weekly e-Newsletter with updates, industry news and opportunities. Don’t worry, they are short and to the point!
- We provide opportunities to talk to people in a similar situation, at events, in our Facebook Group and in our WhatsApp groups.
- We will connect you to other organisations that can help.
12 months membership is just £66 (inc. VAT). Join us now to access our Marketing Discussion Group.