Date(s) - 03/11/2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Conference aims to give farmers and those advising them information on developments across the agricultural industry and public sector to aid farm business planning over the next year and beyond.
Now in its 12th year, this annual event is one of the most prestigious events in the north, attracting well over 200 farmers, industry experts and politicians to network, listen and question a super lineup of speakers.
Speakers this year include:
- Ed Barnston – Estate Owner / Manager and Nuffield Farming Scholar
- Baroness Natalie Bennett – British Politician and Journalist
- Tim Farron – MP for Westmorland and Lonsdale
- Patrick Laurie – Journalist, Writer and Farmer
- Tim Rycroft – CEO, Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- Fiona Sample – CEO of the Oswin Project
- Denise Walton – Owner of Peelham Farm
The event is renowned for its mix of formal and informal debate and has now cemented its position as the ‘go-to’ conference for the sector in the North.
If you would like to arrange to meet Jo at the event, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your ticket for the Nothern Farming Conference here.
Rural Business Network – supporting your rural business journey
We are a UK-wide community of farming families and rural business owners who want to learn, connect and grow our businesses.
How do we support you?
- We run member-only events, where you will learn from experts on a wide range of subjects from business planning and marketing to regenerative agriculture and tourism trends. Most events are recorded so you can watch them on-demand if you are too busy to attend.
- We send a well-regarded weekly e-Newsletter with updates, industry news and opportunities. Don’t worry, they are short and to the point!
- We provide opportunities to talk to people in a similar situation, at events, in our Facebook Group and in our WhatsApp groups.
- We will connect you to other organisations that can help.
All for just £5+VAT per month. Join us now