Date(s) - 14/10/2021
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
If you are at an early stage of developing a new business idea but you haven’t quite firmed up your plans, then join Rural Business Network to watch ‘Replay: Got a business idea? What should you do next?’ on Thursday 14th October at 7.30pm.
The recording of the original event will be played in our Facebook Group and will help you to shape up and build confidence in your idea, figure out the next steps and allow you the opportunity to test, define and finally refine the idea. Our founder, Jo Martin, will be on hand to answer your questions.
Our friend, James Craft from TEDCO spoke at the original event, who you see here in this short clip:
TEDCO are a team of experienced, passionate and driven business support experts with a clear mission – to help enterprising individuals start and grow companies.
Rural Business Network is an independent community of support, guiding farmers and rural entrepreneurs throughout their business journey. We do this by:
- Connecting you to a supportive network of like-minded people
- Specialising in expert-led events where you can gain the knowledge and find the answers you need
- Being approachable and supportive, making it a safe place to explore your ideas
- Referring you to organisations that can help you on your journey
- Sharing our knowledge via our weekly e-Newsletter and Facebook group.
Membership is £5+VAT per month. Join our community now to access ‘Got a business idea? What should you do next?’.