Date(s) - 27/01/2022
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Everyone has a story to tell. From establishing goodwill, creating good news and managing what people say about you, helps to frame your message, create a brand and build upon your reputation.
By attending our member-only online ‘What’s your story?’ event you will learn:
- Why your story matters
- Create content that people will engage with
- Where to share your story
‘What’s your story?’ is being delivered by Marketing & PR expert Milly Fyfe. Milly is an award-winning, high achieving and determined professional with an exemplary career in agriculture and the charity sector, demonstrating passion, empathy, commitment and in-depth understanding.
Mum of two and Farmers Wife, Milly Fyfe is a dedicated advocate and promoter of British Food and Farming holding various voluntary positions as a Love British Food ambassador, a member of Ladies in Beef and a former chairman of the National Federation of Young Farmers Clubs.
A regular contributor and communicator amongst mainstream and farming press, including a columnist in the Daventry Express and Countryside La Vie Magazine, as well as establishing her own food blog ‘No Fuss Meals for Busy Parents and Podcast ‘The Countryside Kitchen Meets. Milly is abreast of many aspects of digital marketing communication and is strategic in her approach to management of the online world.
Since having children, Milly has endeavoured to strike a good work / life balance, juggling her own marketing and PR business, supporting her husband on their mixed beef, sheep and arable farm and being a Mum to two lively boys.
You can follow Milly on social media @MillyFyfe or @MillyFyfeMarketingandPR or email: email@example.com
Join Rural Business Network now to access ‘What’s your story?’
Rural Business Network – supporting your rural business journey
We are a UK-wide community of farming families and rural business owners who want to learn, connect and grow our businesses.
How do we support you?
- We run member-only events, where you will learn from experts on a wide range of subjects from business planning and marketing to regenerative agriculture and tourism trends. Most events are recorded so you can watch them on-demand if you are too busy to attend.
- We send a well-regarded weekly e-Newsletter with updates, industry news and opportunities. Don’t worry, they are short and to the point!
- We provide opportunities to talk to people in a similar situation, at events, in our Facebook Group and in our WhatsApp groups.
- We will connect you to other organisations that can help.
12 months membership is just £66 (inc. VAT). Join us now to access ‘What’s your story?’.